TheArc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nier one of the best games you don't know about

2 posters

Go down

Nier one of the best games you don't know about Empty Nier one of the best games you don't know about

Post  JBID Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:21 pm

This is a horribly underrated and under played game yes it's square enix ff filler but still it is amazing it's one of the few games were you actually care about your characters stories and where it takes them it is a traditional 3d hack and slash with RPG elements and a rich story i wont go into here because i love this game so much i'd give it all away but you all should at least rent it it's for the xbox 360 so if you got that get this.

JBID

Back to top Go down

Nier one of the best games you don't know about Empty Re: Nier one of the best games you don't know about

Post  KillTech Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:01 pm

you should check out L.A. Noire. its a new detective game by rockstar studios. it is nothing like their other games (GTA and Red Dead Redemption)
KillTech
KillTech

Back to top Go down

Nier one of the best games you don't know about Empty Re: Nier one of the best games you don't know about

Post  JBID Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:48 pm

dude i love LA Noir

JBID

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum