TheArc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Rumble- it's one of those shows

TheArc :: J-Life :: Anime

Go down

School Rumble- it's one of those shows Empty School Rumble- it's one of those shows

Post  Keikijanai Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:58 am

Really, it is just one of those shows. You know, the ones that irritate you but you can't look away? Where all the characters are irritating but somehow relate-able? The typical school-dramedy-love triangle-story? Yeah, it's one of those.

It actually isn't horrible though. I managed to somehow sit through the whole series, and even though it made my IQ drop by 5 points I don't regret watching it. The series as a whole is rather fun and quirky with just enough drama thrown in to keep it from feeling like a bad children's cartoon.

Your main character is Tenma, who very much reminds me of that one girl in every group that is helplessly naive and clumsy. She has a crush on a very plain looking yet extremely strange young man, but he appears...well...uninterested...in anything. Then there's the best character in the show, Harima, the class badass in love with Tenma and all her clumsy antics. It actually gets a lot more complicated. In fact, someone was kind enough to make this poster explaining it:

School Rumble- it's one of those shows -schoo11

I suggest checking out School rumble if you're looking for something cute and funny, but if you're easily irritated, just look up the funnier clips on youtube. It's worth it.
Keikijanai
Keikijanai
Admin

https://thearc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TheArc :: J-Life :: Anime

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum